· Library, which is an integral part of the institute, has a separate building.
• In the year 2003-04, the institute started ‘Library and Information Science Programme’
under ‘Self finance Scheme’, at Under Graduate Level.
.Total area of the library is, 2000 Sq. Ft.
• It has a seating capacity of, 25 students.
The library staff extends its full support to the students and teachers by making books, journals
and magazine available for reading and reference, from 10.30 am to 5.00 pm.
• Total Number of Books 44304.
• Total Number of Journals 700.
• Magazines and journals for competitive exams like P.S.C./NET/ SLET/Banking exams
are made available to the students.
• Stationery & Books are provided to the students of reserved categories.
• Catalogues for new arrivals are also made available to the teachers.
• Students also have the facility to obtain unsolved papers of previous years.
• Library automation - Yes
• Electronic Resource Management package for e-journals - N LIST
• Federated searching tools to search articles in multiple databases
• Reference - Yes
• Reprography - Yes
• Download - Yes
• Printing - Yes
• Reading list/ Bibliography compilation – Yes (Work in Progress)
• In-house/remote access to e-resources - Yes
• User Orientation and awareness - Yes
• Assistance in searching Databases - Yes
• INFLIBNET/IUC facilities – Yes
• Total number of computers for public access - Two
• Total numbers of printers for public access - One
• Internet band width/speed - 2mbps
• Average number of walk-ins - 70
• Average number of books issued/returned - 60
• Ratio of library books to students enrolled - 16
• Average number of books added during last three years - 1400
• Average number of login to OPAC - 20
• Average number of login to e-resources - 12
• Number of information literacy trainings organized – Guiding the Students house e-resources
PPts /CD &DVD Databases
(Work in progress)
NOPR (NISCAIR-ONLINE PERIODICAL REPOSITORY)
DOAJ(DIRECTORY OF OPEN ACCESS JOURNALS)