The residential facility and various provisions available within the institute are as follows:
• Hostel Facility – The institute has two wings of the hostel. At present one wing
is functional and has 11 residential rooms for the accommodation of 35 students
along with beds, tables, chairs, fans, coolers and wardrobes. Mess facility is
available to the students. Second wing is under-construction. Telephone facility is
provided to the students.
• Recreational facilities – Gym is available in the college premises for the students
of hostel along with carom-board and Chess. An LCD is also installed for their
recreation and education.
• Computer facilities – Computer facility is also accessible to the residents of
• Library - To upgrade their knowledge, students can make use of the books
available in the hostel library.
• Medical Emergency –The institute has a chamber to provide medical services to
students and staff. A part-time doctor and a nurse volunteer their services to meet
medical emergencies and routine health check-ups.
• There is no Internet and Wi-Fi facility in the hostel.
• An indoor auditorium and open stage are available in the college premises
for educational and recreational purpose. Sports room also has the facility of
providing games like carom-board and chess for recreation.
• The hostel has constant supply of safe drinking water with the advanced facility of
R.O. and aquaguard.
• Security – Three security guards have been appointed by the institute. One
security-guard is for the day shift, one for the night shift, and one security-guard,
for the hostel.
More about Hostel - Link to Details.. (PDF File : 289 KB)